Stewardship Core Team
The mission of the Stewardship Core Team is to guide Sacred Heart parishioners in their journey to live more fully as disciples of Jesus Christ. We do this by the practice of stewardship; receiving God's gifts gratefully, cultivating them responsibly, sharing them lovingly in justice with others, and returning them with increase to the Lord.
Our charter is focused around the following responsibilities:
- Education and communication of Total Stewardship to Sacred Heart parish
- Identify ways to more fully engage parishioners in the stewardship process
- Assist and enable the implementation teams (i-Teams)
- Communicate to the parish the projects and successes of the i-Teams and the core Team
Sacred Heart currently has 2 implementation teams (i-Teams)
- i-Welcome focuses on creating a welcoming environment for new and existing parishioners
- i-Ministry focuses on engaging parishioners in sharing their gifts with Sacred Heart through participation in service.
Our current core team consists of the following members;
Fr. Gregory Leif, Kevin Riha, Jim Foley, Pat Foley, Deb Wobschall, Kathleen Miller, Diane Wollenburg, Brian DeVos, Dorothy DeVos, Helen Valencia.
We are currently looking for new members. If you are intersted in attending and learning more about what our team does, please contact Fr. Greg Leif.